Route description to Robin Uitgaansmode
Do you want to visit us in Amsterdam Center? We give below the possibilities to reach our shop. Robin Uitgaansmode is easily accessible by public transport and by car. There are two parking garages close by, which have a fast connection with the ring of Amsterdam.
By public transport
- From Amsterdam Central you take tram lines 4 (to station RAI) or 14 (to Flevopark) and get out at Rembrandt Square. From here it is a 2 min walk to our store in the Amstelstraat.
Pay attention!! The Amstelstraat and Rembrandtplein are not accessible by car from the Utrechtsestraat.
- From Utrecht (A2)
Follow the A2 towards Amsterdam. At the Amstel junction, take the right-hand lanes to follow the signs A10 / E35 in the direction of Zaanstad until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the route description below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From Rotterdam/Den Haag(A4
Follow the A4 in the direction of Amsterdam, continue along the A10 until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the route description below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From Almere(A6)/Amersfoort (A1)
Follow the A1 towards Amsterdam. At the Watergraafsmeer junction, take the lanes to the A10 East / E35 in the direction of The Hague, until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the directions below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From the Amsterdam ring road (A10) take exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum)
Take exit 12 Amsterdam Centrum - Duivendracht (S112) and turn left (follow signs for Centrum). At the roundabout take the first exit to the Wibautstraat (S112). Then continue straight ahead until the Mr Visserplein, turn left towards the Waterlooplein. You can park directly in the Stopera or drive straight across the Blauwbrug to the Amstelstraat for parking in The Bank.
- The Bank Rembrandtplein: The parking garage directly on the other side of the street, accessible from the Amstel (Blauwbrug)
- De Stopera: Large parking garage (below the cityhall/operahouse) at the Waterlooplein (5 minutes walk). You walk from the Waterlooplein / Stopera over the Blauwbrug towards Rembrandtplein, you will find our store on the righthand side in the Amstelstraat)
- Staying in Amsterdam for a long time and you want to park cheaper, do this at one of the P + R locations on the outskirts of Amsterdam. Park your car for € 8.00 per 24 hours (after 10.00 for € 1.00 per 24 hours) and travel by public transport to the center. First read the conditions on the site of the City of Amsterdam.
Visit our shop?
We prefer to work by appointment!
updated 04 October
We prefer to work by appointment, so that we can assist and advise you during the fitting.
The following guidelines apply to requesting an appointment:
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.)!
- We are happy to assist you in choosing the dress and accessories.
- Weekdays appointments with 3 or 4 people are possible, depending on already planned appointments.
- On Saturdays, the possibility to visit with more than two people is very limited due to already scheduled appointments.
- On busy days/moments, our employees help several customers at the same time.
- You can walk in without an appointment, during busy periods we may not be able to assist you or ask you to come back at another time.