Route description to Robin Uitgaansmode
Do you want to visit us in Amsterdam Center? We give below the possibilities to reach our shop. Robin Uitgaansmode is easily accessible by public transport and by car. There are two parking garages close by, which have a fast connection with the ring of Amsterdam.
By public transport
- From Amsterdam Central you take tram lines 4 (to station RAI) or 14 (to Flevopark) and get out at Rembrandt Square. From here it is a 1 min walk to our store in the Amstelstraat.
Pay attention!! Traffic situation has changed, the Amstelstraat and Rembrandtplein are no longer accessible from the Utrechtsestraat.
- From Utrecht (A2)
Follow the A2 towards Amsterdam. At the Amstel junction, take the right-hand lanes to follow the signs A10 / E35 in the direction of Zaanstad until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the route description below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From Rotterdam/Den Haag(A4
Follow the A4 in the direction of Amsterdam, continue along the A10 until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the route description below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From Almere(A6)/Amersfoort (A1)
Follow the A1 towards Amsterdam. At the Watergraafsmeer junction, take the lanes to the A10 East / E35 in the direction of The Hague, until exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum). Follow the directions below, from the Amsterdam ring road (A10)
- From the Amsterdam ring road (A10) take exit 12 (S112 Amsterdam-Centrum)
Take exit 12 Amsterdam Centrum - Duivendracht (S112) and turn left (follow signs for Centrum). At the roundabout take the first exit to the Wibautstraat (S112). Then continue straight ahead until the Mr Visserplein, turn left towards the Waterlooplein. You can park directly in the Stopera or drive straight across the Blauwbrug to the Amstelstraat for parking in The Bank.
- The Bank Rembrandtplein: The parking garage directly on the other side of the street, accessible from the Amstel (Blauwbrug)
- De Stopera: Large parking garage (below the cityhall/operahouse) at the Waterlooplein (5 minutes walk). You walk from the Waterlooplein / Stopera over the Blauwbrug towards Rembrandtplein, you will find our store on the righthand side in the Amstelstraat)
- Staying in Amsterdam for a long time and you want to park cheaper, do this at one of the P + R locations on the outskirts of Amsterdam. Park your car for € 8.00 per 24 hours (after 10.00 for € 1.00 per 24 hours) and travel by public transport to the center. First read the conditions on the site of the City of Amsterdam.
Visit our shop?
Currently our shop is open by appointment only.
|Tuesday till Friday:||10:00 t/m 18:00|
|Saterday:||10:00 t/m 17:00|
Actual Covid-19 rules and openingshours
updated April 28, 2021
Due to the revised regulations, we currently work by appointment.
In order not to endanger your well-being and the well-being of our employees, the following applies:
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.).
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other and our employees.
- We are happy to assist you in choosing the dress and accessories.
- Weekdays appointments with 3 or 4 people are possible, depending on already planned appointments.
- On Saturdays, the possibility to visit with more than two people is very limited due to already scheduled appointments.