Currently our shop is open by appointment only.
Due to the revised regulations, we currently work by appointment.
In order not to endanger your well-being and the well-being of our employees, the following applies:
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.).
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other and our employees.
- We are happy to assist you in choosing the dress and accessories.
- Weekdays appointments with 3 or 4 people are possible, depending on already planned appointments.
- On Saturdays, the possibility to visit with more than two people is very limited due to already scheduled appointments.
We have a large stock of dresses at our shop
If you have found your dream dress, you can immediately buy and take it when it fits at once. The standard dress shop or bridal fashion business often has only one size of a dress in stock and have to order your size, which could take up to 6 months. Robin have a large collection of dresses in multiple sizes directly in stock.
How to collect your dress after it has been tailored
When it is necessary to change the dress, so that it’s fits nicely and/or to have the right length, we make an appointment with you when the dress will be ready. For the tailoring of the dress we charge lower costs than at a large bridal house or gala store. Despite the lower tailor costs, the quality remains excellent.
Always keep in mind that making changes to the dresses take some time, depending on the season and complexity of the changes it takes normally two to four weeks. We advise you to come and choose a dress well in advance of the date of your event.